|Event Date||Mon Jun 28 EDT (4 months ago)|
The BAI Global Innovation Awards is the financial services industry’s leading innovation honor. The awards recognize outside-the-box thinking in breakthrough technologies, state-of-the-art design and implementation, as well as cutting-edge concepts and solutions that positively impact customer experience, efficiency and profitability.
• Consumer Products or Services
• Customer Experience
• Human Capital
• Internal Process Improvement
• Small Business Products or Services
• Societal & Community Impact
A BAI Global Innovation Award provides enduring recognition and global visibility of groundbreaking achievements in financial services innovation worldwide. Winners and finalists benefit from an elevated status as an innovator and industry visionary.
Participants in the awards program can expect:
• Industry Visibility: Each year, the program draws leaders from top financial services organizations around the globe. Winners will be featured in different BAI content platforms, providing broad exposure of their organization’s achievement.
• Prestige Among Peers: Prominent innovators throughout the global financial services industry are recognized internationally through announcements and PR citing their achievements, which can sometimes lead to relevant business opportunities. Winners and finalists gain an elevated reputation for the innovative culture and accomplishments of their organization.
• Innovation Insights: Access to an innovation repository of actionable insights and new products and service ideas from past winners and finalists, who are world leaders of financial services innovation.
Head of D10X, Global Consumer Banking, Citi Ventures
Co-Chief Executive, The Bank of East Asia
Founding Partner, BankiFi