|Event Date||Tue Oct 26 EDT - Wed Oct 27 EDT (in about 1 month)|
The objectives of this event is:
• To help you meet the security function's mission.
• To reduce the opportunity for losses through internal and external theft or fraud.
• To protect all persons who are lawfully on the premises.
• To assist in the identification, apprehension and the prosecution of offenders.
• To recover missing, stolen or lost funds and property.
• To provide you with solid contacts in bank security to make you a better security agent.
Vice President, Allied Universal Security Systems and Services
Supervisory Special Agent, FBI/FinCEN
Contractor, Security Risk Management, Kroll
Vice President, Risk Advisory and Consulting, Allied Universal
D. Glenn Foster
Consulting Investigator/Interviewer, Developed the Kinesic Interview Technique
SVP Bank Operations/Compliance, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
President, Safe Deposit Specialists
VP, Emerging Market Sales, 3SI
Senior Vice President, US Bank Corp
Owner, President & Licensed PI, Camelot Investigations
Chief of Police (retired), Coppell Police Department
CPA/CFF, CFE, Founder, Verature Forensics
• Allied Universal