|Event Date||Thu Jan 27 EST (5 months ago)|
Indiana Bankers Association
8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA
An Investment in Your Bank’s Future!
This Bank Security Forum will provide a platform and opportunity for management level personnel and staff to exchange ideas freely, compare practices, and discuss important strategic and operational issues with peers. You do not want to miss this opportunity!
Benefits of the Forum…
• Improve your effectiveness as Security Officer at your bank
• Discuss current industry trends and challenges
• experienced by other security professionals
• Review a wide-range of developments that affect bank security: strategies, tactics, and results
• Identify and discuss ways to execute your plans and within budget
• Obtain access to highly respected industry experts
• Grow professionally as well as personally
• Discuss with peers “best practices”
President, The Rechel Group