|Event Date||Fri Apr 22 EDT (in 4 months)|
Four Points by Sheraton Charleston
600 Kanawha Blvd E, Charleston, WV 25301, USA
During the first part of the seminar, the following items will be covered:
• Review the basic structure of the personal 1040 federal tax return (including the various schedules and K-1 forms),
• Prepare a personal cash flow from information gleaned from the 1040,
• Discuss updates in the current tax code and how they affect the bank’s clients, and
• Describe a fraudulent return.
The second part will consist of the following:
• Discuss the structure of a C corporation, S corporation, and Partnership (including LLC) tax return,
• Analyze business tax returns and prepare cash flows for these entities,
• Draw additional information from the business returns including assessment of the company’s risk factors,
• Discuss updates in the current tax code as they apply to businesses, and
• Use information from the tax returns to market the services of the bank.