|Event Date||Wed Aug 18 EDT (about 2 months ago)|
Please join the U.S. Black Chambers Inc. and the Minority and Women-Owned Business Division of the Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) for a discussion about advancing inclusive economic growth in conjunction with Black Business Month. You will hear from speakers with experience in international trade and entrepreneurship, including small business exporters, who will discuss professional and commercial opportunities in international business, the challenges they face, and possible solutions for building a more inclusive international business community.
During this free you will learn about resources and programs that are available to help underserved U.S. businesses export their goods and services around the world. Topics will include:
• How to protect your business against foreign buyer nonpayment.
• Opportunities to increase your global competitiveness by offering favorable credit terms to customers.
• Ways to access pre-export working capital to unlock the cash flow needed to fulfill sales orders.
• A panel discussion featuring U.S. companies sharing lessons about how they successfully export their products worldwide.
• A live Q&A session when attendees will have the opportunity ask questions.
President, ATMOS 360 Manufacturing
Founder and CEO, LeapEnergy USA LLC.
Ron Busby Sr.
President and CEO, U.S Black Chambers, Inc.
REPP Program Manager, EXIM
Acting Senior Vice President of Small Business, EXIM