|Event Date||Tue May 17 EDT (12 days ago)|
Use this unique event to re-engage with your existing Brazilian capital markets clients, build strong business relations with your prospects and hear the market's financial leaders speak on how they are navigating the current economic climate/share their expectations for the future.
Benefits of Participating:
• Access 280+ of the most senior regional and international issuers, investors, bankers, rating agencies and lawyers at one time.
• Setup an unlimited number of virtual meetings with participants from the Brazilian capital markets community via our 1-2-1 networking platform.
• Gain exclusive behind-the-scenes insights from the 20+ regional and international credit market leaders speaking on our expert-led panels.
The only Brazilian event to:
• Understand key macro drivers which shape both sovereign and corporate debt strategies in Brazil for 2022/23.
• Bringing international and local investors together with Brazilian issuers to define and analyse the roadmap for raising capital in 2022.
• Connect recent issuers and with Brazilian financial institutions and government bodies to understand financing needs and identify new business opportunities.
Luis Felipe Vital
Head of Public Debt,National Treasury, Brazil
Economic Research VPI, Itau BBA
Senior Economist, XP Investimentos
Founding Partner & Chief Executive Officer, NINT
Mathias von Bernuth
Head of Funding & Investor Relations, Banco Do Brasil
Partner & Head of ESG and Agribusiness, JGP Credito
JoelFmir Silvestre Baumgratz
Treasurer, Hidrovias do Brasil
Head of Structured Finance, Braskem
Treasurer, Companhia Brasileira de Alumínio
Senior Director, Corporates, Fitch Ratings
CFO, BP Bunge
Managing Director, BNDES
Felipe Rath Fingerl
CFO, Igua Saneamento
Head of Concessions, Latam, EGIS
Mattheus Silva Santos
Vice President, Infrastructure, Itau BBA
Leonardo Porto de Almeida
Chief Economist Brazil, Citi
Senior Director, Global Infrastructure and Project Finance, Fitch Ratings
Managing Director, Head of Debt Capital Markets, Latin America, SMBC Nikko Securities America Inc
Aaron E. Franklin
Executive Director, Head of Sustainable Finance, SMBC