Wed Feb 24 +03 (8 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Feb 23 10:00pm - Wed Feb 24 2:30am
There has never been a more important moment to bring together Turkey's borrowers, investors, bankers, policy makers and market practitioners to share knowledge, debate and network.
Turkey’s largest corporate and investment banking event will be held on our Bonds & Loans online platform in 2021, meaning you are able to connect with even more C-level decision-makers than you would at a physical conference in less time. The event is a unique opportunity to setup an unlimited number of virtual meetings with the 400+ senior government official, regulator, investor, banker and corporate attendees via our 1-2-1 networking platform; hear from the local and international markets’ leaders speaking on our panels; and showcase your market expertise by speaking alongside them.
This is the only event where you can...
• Access 400+ of the most senior government, regulator, investor, banker and corporate decision-makers in Turkey at one time
• Setup an unlimited number of virtual meetings with participants via our 1-2-1 networking platform
• Gain exclusive behind-the-scenes insights from 40+ Turkish credit market leaders speaking on our panels
• Macroeconomic outlook: Taking Turkey’s economic temperature post-health crisis and beyond
• How to access the international markets despite slowing GDP, rising inflation and ratings pressure
• Underwriting and syndicating loans in Turkey: Who is lending, at what price and on what terms?
• Extend, refinance or restructure: How companies can continue to manage liabilities and repayment obligations through the pause in economic activity
• Green, social and sustainable: Can ESG and SDG bonds offer an alternative route to access new pools of capital?
• Local financing for local corporates: How much lira is there to go around?
Mehmet Hakan Atilla
Chief Executive Officer, Borsa Istanbul
Economist, Global Source Partners
Emerging Market Sovereign Strategist, BlueBay Asset Management
Research Director, Is Investment
Senior Economist, World Bank
Ashwinder Singh Bakhshi
Managing Director, Financial Sector, Barings
Chief Financial Officer, Sisecam
Senior Director, Head of EMEA Industrials, Fitch Ratings
Group Chief Financial Officer, Ülker Bisküvi Sanayi
Deputy Country Director, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Chief Executive Officer, Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD)
VP Thematic Credit, Alliance Bernstein
Advisor, Even Keel Family Office
Debt Capital Markets, and Head of Sustainable Bonds, Standard Chartered
Partner, Bezen & Partners
Director of Corporate Loans and Project Finance Restructuring Department, Garanti BBVA
Partner, McKinsey and Company
Chief Financial Officer, Turkcell
Country Manager, Turkey, Eastern Europe, and Central Asia, UK Export Finance
Director, Head of Financial Institutions, Garanti BBVA
Director, Loans & Syndications, Emirates NBD
Chief Executive Officer, GFC Media Group
Head of MENA Debt Capital Markets, BofA Securities
Senior Director, Sustainable Finance, Fitch Ratings
Managing Partner, Unsal Law Firm
Managing Director, Head of CEEMEA Origination, SMBC
2021 Sponsors and Partners
• Bezen & Partners
• Fitch Ratings
• UK Export Finance
• British Chamber of Commerce of Turkey 1887
• Borsa Istanbul