Thu May 5 ADT (in 3 months)
In your timezone (EST): Thu May 5 7:45am - Thu May 5 2:00pm
IBA Center for Professional Development
8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, Suite 155E Indianapolis, IN 46240
This BSA Officer Forum will provide a platform and opportunity to exchange ideas freely, examine pressing issues in today’s ever-evolving regulatory, cost-conscience and productivity-driven environment. Peer-to-Peer sessions have proven very successful for IBA membership focus groups such as the CFO, Senior Lender, Marketing, Human Resource, and Retail. You don’t want to miss this opportunity!
The Topics for each session will flow based on feedback from participants in the forum group. As necessary, subject matter experts will be brought in to cover specific issues and topics based on responses from forum members.
POSSIBLE FORUM TOPICS:
• Compliance with Beneficial Ownership and CDD: Are you Ready?
• Monitoring High-Risk Entities: MSBs, NRAs, and other High Risk Customers.
• Best Practices for Policy and Procedures Updates.
• Emerging BSA Hot Topics.
• Lending Compliance with BSA.
• Exam Hot Topics—Recommendations and Findings.
• Current Fraud Schemes.
• BSA Training Tips and Tools.
• Risk Assessment Tools and Trends.
Benefits of the Forum.
• Improve your effectiveness as the BSA Officer.
• Discuss current industry challenges with other BSA Officers.
• Solve your most pressing concerns.
• Hear from experts in the industry on products, services, regulatory changes and best practices.
• Grow professionally as well as personally.
• Discuss with peers what works and what doesn’t.
• Form lasting relationships with other BSA Officers.
How the Forum Works.
• IBA will organize the forum based on bank size to ensure participants have as much in common as possible.
• The group will be small—no more than 15 participants.
• The Forum will meet three times during the year.
• Eight to 10 topics will be discussed at each session; participants are strongly encouraged to suggest agenda topics of interest.
• Forum participants get the benefit of working with expert consultants on a cost-saving basis.
• A binder based on Forum topics is compiled for each Forum member.