Tue Nov 16 AEDT (22 days ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Nov 16 4:00am - Tue Nov 16 4:00am
To better plan for retirement and help you get more out of your super, we’ve developed a range of educational sessions. These sessions are relaxed and informal so anyone can join, and they’re provided as part of your membership.
Members and their partners are welcome to attend all sessions.
What will the sessions cover?
Our retirement planning sessions are designed to help you understand your financial position at retirement, while providing information on a number of pre-retirement strategies.
Our superannuation sessions are designed to help you get the most out of your super and maximise your retirement outcomes.
Introducing free, bite-sized topics based on our members feedback.
We appreciate that it takes time to learn about your super. That's why we've created these 30 mins education sessions - an easy way to grow your knowledge with Cbus.
• Who can invest.
• Fees and charges.
• Advice services.
We’re here to help
As part of your membership, you have access to our team of qualified financial advisers. Cbus Advice Services can provide you with advice over the phone about:
• our range of super products.
• choosing an investment option that’s right for you.
• contribution strategies including salary sacrifice and personal contributions.
• nominating beneficiaries.
• planning the best ways to maximise your super for retirement.
• more information and assistance regarding the insurances available through Cbus.