|Event Date||Tue Nov 30 EST (about 2 months ago)|
What does it mean to “partner” with a fintech company? This webinar will provide the details on contract terms and negotiation, regulatory compliance, and due diligence. Learn how these relationships can improve efficiency and lower costs.
Fintech companies are dramatically changing the financial services industry. Many community banks are entering into business relationships with fintech companies to provide innovative products to enhance customer satisfaction, increase the bank’s efficiency, and reduce costs. Due diligence and risk evaluation have always been important components in a bank’s third-party risk management process, and this is especially important when “partnering” with fintech companies. This webinar will detail the specific items that bank regulators require you to consider when conducting due diligence and evaluating a fintech company. You’ll also learn the practical business issues to address when entering into such a relationship.
Who should attend?
This informative session will benefit bank management, loan and deposit operations personnel, technology staff, new product staff, vendor management personnel, compliance officers, auditors, attorneys, and others involved in the strategic planning, due diligence, and evaluation processes.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
• Understand the regulatory and legal requirements of partnering with a fintech company
• Explain both the bank and the fintech company’s roles and responsibilities in their relationship
• Conduct the required regulatory due diligence
• Properly evaluate the risks and benefits before entering into a relationship
• Create the best relationship structure with a fintech company
• Negotiate with a fintech company to obtain favorable contract terms
JD & CPA, Spencer Fane LLP