|Event Date||Sun May 15 EDT - Fri May 20 EDT (6 days ago)|
Johnson Graduate School of Management
Sage Hall, 106 E Ave, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
In business, as in life, nothing happens in a vacuum. The solutions you and other leaders develop in response to challenges inevitably impact more people and departments than anticipated, no matter how well planned.
At this event, you’ll explore the development of cross-functional awareness and aptitude. Reach beyond your area of expertise by involving cross-functional teams in your credit union’s planning process. Comprehensive sessions on change, negotiation, business process redesign, effective group study and performance, and the art of giving constructive feedback will transform the way you elicit support and implement change.
You’ll cover the following topics in depth:
• Exploring the intense process of change
• Negotiating for resources, business process redesign, building alliances and handling complex issues
• How organizational change affects every area of your credit union
• New techniques to examine your organization’s ability to formulate, implement and guide change
• Testing new strategies for organizational change and business processes
• Human resources—your most valuable asset
Ann Whitney Olin Professor of Management, Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management