Thu Mar 26 GMT (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Mar 26 4:50am - Thu Mar 26 1:00pm
Saïd Business School
Park End St, Oxford OX1 1HP, UK
Exclusive Executive Forum focused on Information Security Leadership and Strategy
A chief information security officer (CISO) is a senior-level executive who wears many hats in the realm of cybersecurity—but is primarily responsible for translating complex business problems into effective information security controls.
Discussing key topics such as the disconnect between the priorities of the board, CIO and CISO, the impact of AI and automation and political, social and economic disruption, CISO Event gives you the opportunity to meet leading decision makers under one roof at one time, to be part of the discussions that are shaping the future of security and to network and develop contacts that will strengthen your business.
The CISO Event brings together leaders from across the public, large enterprises & mid-market sectors. The CISO event will provide you with a strategic and practical toolkit to help drive transformation including:
• A full day of leading CISO’s discussing the latest industry trends
• Workshops, panel discussions & boardroom sessions led by visionaries within security
• First-hand case studies on the challenges facing security
• Fantastic networking opportunities with peers throughout the day
• Over 50 Senior Level Information Security Directors
• Keynotes, Interactive Round-tables and Lively Panel Discussions
• Industry leading topics around IoT, AI, Cyber Security etc
• Networking with Industry Leaders