Thu May 27 CEST (5 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu May 27 2:00am - Thu May 27 11:00am
The landscape of cloud computing has shifted over the last decade and should be viewed through many lenses. Businesses who are looking to enhance the cloud infrastructure need to analyze their current strategies and be strategic about implementation. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, C-suites are grasping real opportunities cloud platform could offer in developing new business models and structure.
Join the discussion on the next-generation cloud computing. Meet the industry leaders and learn about the cloud migration along with latest technological trends that is impacting cloud infrastructure. Take the opportunity to build connections and share innovative solutions with visionary leaders in the area and develop business relations over pre-booked virtual 1-to-1 meetings.
Re-build your connections and stay engaged with the business community through our virtual events. Maintain your competitive edge with insightful keynotes, panel discussions, and tailored content, and continue growing your network and discover new business opportunities through virtual 1-2-1 matchmade meetings.
• Extending to the edge: the distributed cloud model
• Cloud governance: setting the framework for your cloud operations
• Migration between cloud providers: what is the price for functionality?
• When the unexpected happens: dealing with a privacy incident impeding on your business
• A legal perspective: navigating the grey zone of cloud privacy and compliance
Head Hosting and Cloud Operations, SKF Group
Director General and CEO, Sveriges Radio AB
Head of Cloud COE, Handelsbanken AB
Advisory Cloud & Automation Specialist, Dell Technologies
International Legal Advisor, Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten (Former Datainspektionen)
Director of Global Cloud & Data Center Services, Electrolux
Country Manager, Ibm Hybrid Cloud, Sweden, IBM Sweden
Head Of Multi Cloud Services, Ibm Nordic, IBM Sweden
VP Cloud Services, Ericsson Ab
• IBM Sweden
• Solita AB
• Telia Company
• Pluralsight (EMEA)
• Rackspace Technology & AWS
• Dell Technologies
• Thales DIS Technologies B.V.
• Okta Nordics
• Micro Focus Sweden
• CloudHealth by VMware Redwood Software
• Google Sweden
• Interxion: A Digital Realty Company
• Blancco Technology Group Sweden AB
• Shibuya AB City Network International AB
• Palo Alto Networks
• Fastly EMEA
• F-Secure AB