|Event Date||Tue Feb 1 EST (in 9 days)|
IBA Center for Professional Development - Online
8425 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, Suite 155E, Indianapolis, IN 46240 USA
This Forum provides a platform and opportunity for Compliance Officers, Internal Auditors and other risk managers to exchange ideas freely, discuss important issues, and explore potential solutions with peers. You do not want to miss this opportunity!
Compliance Officers, compliance managers, risk professionals and auditors tasked with testing compliance requirements are the target audience for this forum. Business line management would also benefit from the forum.
The Topics for each session will flow based on feedback from participants in the forum group. As necessary, subject matter experts will be brought in to cover specific issues and topics based on responses from forum members.
Possible Forum Topics:
• Top current and emerging compliance risks for banks.
• Regulatory compliance "hot topics".
• New product/activity compliance management.
• Compliance Training.
• Compliance committees and policy governance.
• Risk culture and three lines of defense.
• Compliance department resources and structure.
• Key Compliance Risk Indicators and measurements.
• Enterprise-wide compliance risk assessments.
Benefits of the Forum:
• Broaden your knowledge of industry compliance management methodologies.
• Find creative solutions to help regulatory compliance challenges your bank is facing.
• Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your Compliance Management System/Program.
• Gain an industry perspective on risk management and compliance “hot topics”.
• Form relationships with other Compliance Officers and industry compliance experts.
How the Forum Works:
• IBA will organize the forum based on bank size to ensure participants have as much in common as possible.
• The group will be small—no more than 15 participants.
• The Forum will meet three times during the year.
• Eight to 10 topics will be discussed at each session; participants are strongly encouraged to suggest agenda topics of interest.
• Forum participants get the benefit of working with expert consultants on a cost-saving basis.
• A binder based on Forum topics is compiled for each Forum member.
Partner, Regulatory Compliance Risk