|Event Date||Mon Nov 15 EST - Wed Nov 17 EST (12 days ago)|
Four Points by Sheraton Charleston
600 Kanawha Blvd E, Charleston, WV 25301, USA
Sound credit decisions by community bank lenders require a high degree of perception and skill. To reach this level of sophistication, your lending personnel must constantly rethink existing approaches, research new ideas, and update their knowledge.
This educational program:
• Provides essential knowledge and skills to your lending professionals;
• Establishes a network of lenders for continued support by sharing experience with lending professionals.
• Lending Compliance
• Introduction to Consumer Lending
• Taking the Loan Application and Interviewing
• Investigating the Application
• Risk Analysis
• Lending to Self-Employed Borrowers
• Business Development
• Loan Documentation
• Collections and Bankruptcy