Wed Sep 18 EEST (about 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Sep 18 2:00am - Wed Sep 18 8:00am
Castle Garden Bazaar
Budapest, Ybl Miklós tér 2-6, 1013 Hungary
Cyber attacks are more sophisticated from year to year, so you need to be aware of their development paths and be prepared to counter them in time. Check Point's leading cyber security solutions help you with unknown, emerging, dangerous attacks.
Together with our partners, we discuss and analyze the challenges you, as a cyber security professional, face while providing you with all the information and tools you need to protect yourself against emerging threats. Take a closer look at the next generation of cyber security technologies:
• Exemplary 5th generation mega-attack defense case studies on networks, clouds, mobile devices and endpoints.
• Industry experts report on the latest innovations in the cyber security world.
• Get to know our Innovation Lab for Check Point solutions.
• Build relationships with the industry, Check Point leaders and partners.
• Meeting with security professionals, security architectures, security platform scaling, and more.
• In-depth understanding of Check Point's 2019 product strategy.
Managing Director, Check Point
Vice President, Product Management, Check Point
Head of Security Solutions & Engineering, Check Point
Head of IT Security, S&T Consulting Hungary Kft
Regional Director, Security Engineering Eastern Europe, Check Point
Head of Business, NTT Cybersecurity Services
Security Expert Europe, Check Point
Hybrid IT Team Leader, Valkyr
Threat Prevention Sales Manager Eastern Europe, Check Point
EMEA Security Experts Manager - Security Evangelist
Security Engineer, Check Point
Managing Security Consultant, NCC Group
2019 Sponsors and Partners
GOLD SUPPORTIVE SPONSORS::
• Dimension Data
SILVER SUPPORTIVE SPONSORS:
• Ingram Micro
• ISACA Budapest Chapter