Thu Jan 28 UTC (9 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Jan 28 12:00pm - Thu Jan 28 3:00pm
What You'll Learn?
• How to truly measure your sustainability and social impact — it’s not as scary as you think
• The technological disruptions that are bringing sustainability within the reach of all firms
• What investors really want when it comes to ESG
• What retrofit/new construction technologies and methods are most applicable to London buildings
• How embracing these ideals will allow you to hire the most talented people coming into the industry
How You'll Do More Business?
You'll get immediate insights on contemporary investment tools and frameworks, design and construction methods to set your next development apart from others, and innovative solutions to assess the climate and societal challenges posed on your business
Developers, Contractors, Engineers, Architects, Technical Consultants, Prop-tech providers, Agents, Lenders, financial institutions, and government officials
What Does Your Ticket Get You?
Digital summit tickets include 2 hours of content and access to 3 virtual networking opportunities including direct messaging with other attendees, the ability to request and host video meetings and 3-minute video-enabled speed networking to make deals happen.
Non-Executive Director, Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
Aleksandra (Sasha) Njagulj
Global Head of ESG, CBRE Global Investors
Senior Sustainable Development Manager, Transport for London
Director of Sustainability & Innovation, Grosvenor
Co-Founder and Design & Innovation Director, Sero
Director EDGE Next, EDGE Technologies
Head of Physical Catastrophe & Climate Risk, Willis Towers Watson
Nico van der Merwe
Vice President Home & Distribution, UK & Ireland, Schneider Electric
Director, Community Utilities
Chief Executive, Social Value Portal
• Willis Towers Watson
• Community Utilities
• Schneider Electric