|Event Date||Wed Oct 13 EDT (9 months ago)|
The perennial challenges of credit risk facing institutions haven’t changed; every organization is trying to balance growth and risk. However, in addition to those age-old challenges, organisations competing in the retail credit markets need to be agile, adapting to the dynamic environment they find themselves in.
Banks and other institutions know they need to optimise their credit risk analytics function to lower costs and compete with innovative digital-first organisations. However, many struggle to build a scalable pool of analytics talent in-house or leverage existing provider relationships due to the risk of audit conflicts. This webinar will focus on how EXL’s analytics capabilities helped its client to overcome these challenges to become leader in credit risk management.
The webinar will be divided into 2 parts:
• State of play: Credit Risk Analytics benchmark across a number of lending institutions - EXL.
• Becoming a Credit Risk Analytics Leader: practical steps organisations take to becoming leaders in Credit Risk Analytics capabilities, NewDay/EXL.
• Provide UK Finance community with insights on how to increase Credit Risk Analytics effectiveness.
• Share outcomes of global review of Credit Risk Analytics capabilities across 14 peer organisations.
• Provide an opportunity for the audience to share their views (with a live poll).
• An increased understanding and knowledge of a framework for capabilities required for excellence in Credit Risk Analytics.
• Market overview of the Credit Risk Analytics capabilities of 14 global organisations.
• Understanding of the practical steps peer organisations can take to increase their Credit Risk Analytics capabilities (sharing with NewDay’s peer organisation).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Retail and small business banks.
• Fintech/Point of Sale Lenders/Buy Now Pay Later.
• Larger banks struggling with legacy platforms and new regulations.
Roles within those organisations:
• Chief Risk Officer.
• Head of Credit Risk/Risk Analytics.
• Head of Model Risk Management.
• Head of Commercial (retail and consumer banks).
• Product owner for Cards.
Director, Data & Analytics, EXL Service
Director of Credit Decisioning, New Day