Thu Feb 25 CST (8 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Feb 25 6:00pm - Thu Feb 25 9:00pm
At CREW Chicago, we’re proud to celebrate the standout achievements and leadership exhibited by our community, awarding the CREW Chicago Industry Leadership Award each year since 2012 to an innovative and influential leader who has contributed significantly to the growth and prestige of women in the commercial real estate industry.
This year is a year of true acknowledgment of not only our past recipients, but also the next generation of leaders: our CREW Rising Stars. Our past recipients have each identified one woman who they believe should be recognized as an emerging leader in the industry. This year we are honored to celebrate our CREW Rising Stars!
• A supportive environment that promotes advancement through knowledge sharing and networking.
• Opportunity to engage with peers drawn from every discipline in the industry.
• Educational and leadership programs for both personal and career development.
• Discounted registration fees to CREW Chicago’s programs and to the annual CREW Network Convention & Marketplace as well as CREW Network's Leadership Summits.
• Invitation to members only events including CREW Chicago’s dine-arounds, leadership programs and networking events
• Access to innovative industry research and benchmark studies
• Access to CREWbiz: CREW Network’s online business networking tool, membership directory and personal marketing profile which can be used to promote your skills and expertise to our member base of more than 12,000 professionals globally.
Senior Leasing Representative at Duke Realty Corporation
Director, M&A Technology at Cushman & Wakefield
Managing Partner, COO at Highgate Capital Group
Senior Vice President of Leasing at Golub & Company
Director of Capital Markets at CRG
Program Director, The Goldie Initiative
Research Director at Cushman & Wakefield
• Golub and Company
• Gould + Ratner
• Power Construction
• TCF Bank
• Carole and Pat Hoover