|Event Date||Wed Sep 8 EDT (10 months ago)|
Monitoring real-time volatility signals has become crucial given the unprecedented levels of market activity since the start of the pandemic. Extraordinary levels of volatility due to the aggressive market sell-off last Summer were followed by rapidly increasing participation in the listed options markets by retail investors - thanks to the rise of commission-free trading apps and social media investing forums.
Bloomberg's real-time data and analytics make it easy to track option implied volatility across multiple asset classes. Join this webinar to learn how to leverage Bloomberg's tools for analysing real-time implied volatility from the options markets.
• Bloomberg's BVOL implied volatility data for associated analytical tools for cross-asset listed options
• Tools for charting and analysing cross-asset implied volatility historically, statistically and on a relative-value basis
• Comparing implied volatility, skew and term structure across a custom universe or portfolio of instruments to identify outliers and trading opportunities
• Leveraging Excel to drive investment models and drive decisions
• Building applications leveraging implied volatilities to help automate workflow and create business value
• Moving from On Premise to the Cloud
Workflow Specialist - Equity Derivatives, Bloomberg L.P.
EMEA Realtime and Cloud Specialist, Bloomberg L.P.