Sun Aug 15 CDT - Wed Aug 18 CDT (5 months ago)
In your timezone (EST): Sun Aug 15 9:00am - Wed Aug 18 6:00pm
Set your credit union up for a successful future.
“Business as usual” stops here. Reflect on your credit union’s goals and direction in a setting that’s uniquely suited to high-level thinking. CUES Execu/Net dives deep into:
• Leading with Ethical Intelligence: Five Principles for Successful CU Board Leadership.
• Who Comes Next: Succession Plans Made Easy.
• Cultivating Next-Gen Board Leaders.
This one-of-a-kind conference combines an innovative agenda, expert speakers, phenomenal networking opportunities and a spectacular location…all working together to create a transformative experience. Your day will begin with morning sessions, and the afternoons will provide plenty of time to explore and take part in an endless number of outdoor activities.
• Tackle new, high-level topics daily with content focusing on on-the-rise strategic issues, and sessions diving deep into the subjects in a workshop environment. You’ll walk away with actionable ideas to implement at your credit union.
• The nontraditional schedule, with a unique balance of classroom learning and free time for networking, reflection, and activities, allows for better information retention.
• Experience shared skill and relationship growth during the planned networking times. CUES’ learning environment lends itself to open discussion, but the group problem-solving sets it apart.
• You’ll find all content and activities are customized specifically for the unique challenges and opportunities of credit unions.
• CUES speakers are highly-respected experts in their fields.
• Expand your network of like-minded professionals as you connect and share your own experiences.
• Earn 15 Continuing Professional Education (CPEs) upon completing this program.
As we begin to move out of the pandemic, credit unions will be relying on strong boards at the helm—don’t miss this limited-seating, in-person opportunity to examine important future-focused topics with your fellow directors!
President, CEO, The Ethics Guy
CEO, Co-Founder, American Nonprofit Academy
Meridith Elliot Powell
Business Growth Expert, Award-winning Author
• Cuna Mutual Group
• JM Search
• OM Financial Group