Thu Jan 27 MST - Fri Jan 28 MST (about 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Jan 27 9:30am - Fri Jan 28 5:30pm
Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center
60 E 5th St, Tempe, AZ 85281, USA
Reconnect and Collaborate with Credit Union Business Lending Professionals
Join your peers for a unique opportunity to learn from each other through dynamic discussions on the latest challenges, opportunities, and trends in commercial lending products and services. The pandemic and its economic impact have changed the way business is done. Let’s come together to hear from credit union leaders and your peers from around the country to find out how we are dealing with this new business landscape.
This is your event to collaborate, share experiences and discuss relevant issues through roundtable discussion groups on topics of interest to you and your peers. Come prepared to discuss best practices, pain points, and more with your peers as we break out to discuss a variety of topics, such as:
• Regulatory Updates
• Policies & Procedures
• Building Partnerships
• Lead Lender Responsibilities and Growing Participations
• Loan Administration/Pricing/Structure/Risk Rating/Loan Reviews
• Supporting Products & Services/Treasury Management
• Meeting Business Members’ Needs During Challenging Economic Times
• Leading a Commercial Lending Team in Today’s Work Environment
• Specific Topics Requested by Attendees – Watch for a pre-event survey to submit your topic suggestions a few weeks before the event
Don’t miss out on this unique event. Attending CUNA Business Lending Virtual Roundtable will recharge you with new ideas to continually improve and grow your commercial lending services while recharging you with new best practices to take back and share with your credit union team.
EVP / Chief Operating Officer, DFTC, Inc.
President / CEO, DFTC
Senior Federal Compliance Counsel, Credit Union National Association
Lead Compliance Counsel, Credit Union National Association
Senior Vice President of Commercial Services, Development Finance Training and Consulting Inc. (DFTC)
Commercial Lending and Senior Management, Consultant