|Event Date||Tue Feb 16 EST - Wed Feb 17 EST (8 months ago)|
The pandemic has added a fresh impetus to Voice of the Customer (VoC) programs.
Previously, they were shown to be a key driver of growth with businesses with best in-class VoC programs demonstrating 55% greater customer retention rates, a 23% decrease in year-over-year customer service costs and significantly higher employee engagement rates. Our own 2020 Global State of Customer Experience saw participants indicate that more budget and attention is going toward VoC in comparison to 2019.
Rather than basing decisions on internal bias and corporate gut feelings, brands should let the customers do the talking. Real-time visibility on voice of the customer data will be crucial to brands acting in a timely and relevant manner to overcome customer pain points and capitalize on new opportunities.
With that in mind, CXN Live: Voice of the Customer will be focused on:
• Tools and techniques for capturing feedback from multiple touch points including surveys, customer interviews and social media analysis
• Leveraging analytics to identify trends and patterns
• Sharing insights derived from the program to the relevant stakeholders, and using it to drive change within the organisation
Who should attend?
CX Network events are designed to offer insight and inspiration to senior CX decision makers including heads of:
• Customer Success
• Customer Satisfaction
• Customer Strategy
• Voice of the Customer
• Customer Experience
• Customer Research
• Customer Loyalty
• Market Research
4 Reasons to Attend:
• Hear the best case studies from across the globe
• Access the content on demand and watch in your own time
• Assess the latest technological innovations
• It is 100% free to attend
VP, Customer Engagement, Sky Ticket
Voice of The Customer Director, WorldPay/FIS
D2B Voice of Customer Specialist, Philips
Customer Experience Manager, BT
Sr. Director of Product Marketing, Informatica
Head of Innovation and Thought Leadership, Accenture Interactive
Head of Growth, unitQ