Thu May 19 UTC (10 days ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed May 18 8:00pm - Wed May 18 8:00pm
What best practices should financial firms employ to maintain a secure remote working environment?
Attendees will learn how to assess and mitigate critical cybersecurity weaknesses in today’s remote-first world.
Discover the critical cybersecurity issues that pose an immediate threat to ﬁnancial firms and learn how to mitigate these issues. Hear from thought leaders with experience in both the public and private sector as they guide the discussion on actionable tactics to successfully execute a robust, enterprise-wide cybersecurity strategy.
Preventing a cybersecurity crisis is a critical investment that affords many benefits and opportunities to those who remain abreast of the latest threats. Don’t miss this year’s discussion on managing incidents when they occur, setting firms up for long-term operational success and a safe reputation. Attendees will learn how to realize these advantages and position themselves for a secure, resilient future.
• Effectively assess current threats to your firm
• Discuss how to build client trust through incident management
• Monitor vendors and assess cyber strategy capabilities
• Prevent critical data loss during a real cybersecurity attack
• Understand current regulatory expectations surrounding cybersecurity
Office of the Chief Information Security Officer, Google
Leroy Terrelonge III
VP – Senior Analyst, Cyber Risk Group, Moody’s Investors Service