|Event Date||Thu Mar 18 EDT (7 months ago)|
In this session, hosting and datacenter leaders, investors and advisors discuss investment, growth and consolidation strategies. In this session we’ll look at where we’re at in the current investment cycle and explore how the deal environment will evolve in terms of M&A processes and deals coming together in 2021+.
• Unlocking shareholder value in a period of higher valuations and sustained increased in interest in datacenter assets
• How are business models changing and where are the next investment opportunities?
• Moving up the value chain: When does a real-estate investment become something more and what’s driving consolidation?
• Hyperscale vs retail and edge datacenters: Market dynamics, competition and where are the opportunities for partnerships?
• Evolution the edge: Impacts on both fiber and datacenters. Data and applications, where is the user market growth going to come from?
• What’s next for 2021 in terms of valuations, consolidation and other dealmaking activity?