Wed Feb 23 CST (in 3 months)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Feb 23 3:00pm - Wed Feb 23 4:30pm
Strategic decision making is an important part of financial management. Learn how to determine loan loss and what decisions can come from it.
Determining Loan Losses:
• Develop loan loss provision calculations and their role in balance sheet management.
• Discuss the relationship between economic conditions and optimal level for the allowance for loan loss.
• Understand how implementation of CECL will change balance sheet strategies.
• Establish the importance of the application of the financial management foundations.
• Learn how to apply pricing practices and strategies to optimize the balance sheet.
• Learn to apply financial management tools to general balance sheet management.
• Establish what balance sheet management strategies a credit union should practice based on current and projected economic and interest rate environments.
Who Should Attend?
This is beneficial for accounting staff, financial analysts, board of directors, CFOs, IT, branch managers and credit union staff who are interested in learning how to manage the financial growth of the credit union.
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, CDC Federal Credit Union