|Event Date||Wed Mar 11 EDT (almost 2 years ago)|
Poor document control can lead to wasted time, disorganized document storage, unclear versioning, stagnant approvals, compliance risk, and general process and procedural chaos. Managing all your organization’s documents in one secure, web-based centralized system and implementing consistent, company-wide document approval workflow processes is the best way to avoid these inefficiencies.
• Centralizing all documents in the cloud and controlling accessibility
• Automating reviews, revisions and approvals to minimize document creation time
• Ensuring only up-to-date, approved documents are available to your organization
• Maintaining compliance and ensuring audit readiness
• Meeting and exceeding document control requirements for standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001