• Financial organization in crisis mode - lessons learned from the COVID 19 crisis
• How can companies benefit from artificial intelligence in finance, accounting and controlling?
• Digitization & AI in finance - from individual use cases to a holistic approach for the CFO area.
• The leap into digital transformation - What competitive advantages can companies achieve as a result?
• The design of "roadmaps" for digital transformation
• Which projects are currently underway or planned at well-known companies?
• How OCR, RPA, AI are changing the finance department
• Intelligent controlling with business and predictive analytics
• How can AI contribute to operational success in the area of corporate management?
• Make the finance departments collaborative, innovative & successful
• The Future Finance Workforce
Your added value:
• You get inspiration and a look beyond your own "nose"
• You benefit from solution approaches and insights from the participating experts and companies
• You gain insights into current topics.
• Use the conference as a platform for intensive discussions and expand your network sustainably
2021 Past Speakers
Head of Enterprise Performance Management, PwC
Head of Future Finance Landscape & Digital Transformation Corporate Finance, Daimler
Dr. Christina Bornsted-Karpf
Head of Accounting & Controlling, Siemens Austria
Digital at Finance Program Manager Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence, E.ON SE
Director Accounts Receivable, Global Shared Service Finance, B, Braun Group
Prof. (FH) Mag. Monika Kovarova-Simecek
Department of Media and Economics, St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences
Head of Accounting, Finance and Controlling, Trans Austria Gasleitung
DI (FH) Stefan Leber, MA
Principal, Horváth & Partners
Head of Governance Department, DATEV eG
Jörg H. Mayer
Head of Working Group “Digital Finance”, Schmalenbach Association for Business Administration eV
Head of Digital Finance Transformation, OMV
HR Business Partner Finance & Networks & Operations, Magenta Telekom
StB MMag. Dr. Eva Naux
Head of Tax Department, PORR
Finance Processes, Enterprise Risk Management & ICS, Gas Connect Austria
Global Head of Tax & Trade Department, Henkel
CFO Ireland, Portugal, Austria, Microsoft
Managing Director and Head of Data Science, Finmatics
Mag. Sonja Wallner
CFO, A1 Telekom Austria
Managing Director, Erste Group Services
Mag. Agatha Kalandra
Partner, Managing Director, PwC