Tue Jul 12 BST - Wed Jul 13 BST (in about 2 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Jul 11 7:00pm - Tue Jul 12 7:00pm
Hilton London Bankside Hotel
2-8 Great Suffolk St, London SE1 0UG, UK
This event will unite the finance and investment community with digital infrastructure leaders to address Europe’s connectivity challenges, drive investment, and facilitate closed-door high-level networking.
Europe faces a range of connectivity challenges, from driving greater FTTP coverage, meeting ever-growing demand for data centres, and delivering 5G. All of these challenges require serious investment. As Digital infrastructure emerges from the pandemic as one of the hottest asset classes, Digital Infra Leaders Europe will provide a platform for investors to meet and hear from digital infrastructure leaders and decision makers.
Through all-access keynotes, CEO panels, on application/invite-only roundtables, and a spotlight on the UK following Brexit, Digital Infra Leaders Europe offers a bespoke experience designed for the most senior figures from every arm of digital infrastructure.
Reasons to attend Digital Infra Leaders Europe
1. Digital Infrastructure Leaders
• Demonstrate leadership and be a part of the solution building Europe’s future connectivity
• Hear from industry leaders from across all arms of digital infrastructure and find out what is top of their agenda
• Meet the investors crucial to your next infrastructure project and establish the right partnerships and diversify your services across all sectors of digital infrastructure
2. Investment & Finance Leaders
• Learn about one of 2022’s hottest asset classes, from digital infrastructure’s most senior leaders
• Drive the discussion on digital infrastructure forward and understand how peers across the investment ecosystem see digital infrastructure
• Build relationships with c-level executives across every vertical of digital infrastructure
Who will you meet?
• Managing Director
• Greenberg Trang