Mon Aug 16 UTC - Wed Aug 18 UTC (11 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Aug 16 1:00pm - Wed Aug 18 1:00pm
Directors—explore ways to help your board function at its highest level, even in the rapidly changing financial services industry.
Under the guidance of three highly renowned governance professionals, take a dive deep into topics that will help you in creating a strong, highly-functioning board. Over the course of three afternoons, learn alongside your colleagues in a digital environment as we explore:
• How to Create Effective Boards: The Necessity of Governance and Leadership
• Working with Senior Management to Optimize Board Effectiveness
• Amplify Your Impact by Mastering the Art of Powerful Communication
This is the perfect opportunity to set your board up for success in a post-pandemic world—don’t miss out. Register now—space is limited!
• This budget friendly seminar series is an amazing opportunity for those new to the board, and for board members who are ready to continue development, but not quite yet ready to travel to in-person events.
• Our speakers are sought after governance experts.
• The program was structured to ensure the best learning opportunities, and to avoid digital fatigue.
• Dive deep into your role as a board member and walk away with actionable ideas to implement at your credit union.
• Expand your network of like-minded board professionals.
Richard Leblanc, Ph.D.
Professor, Attorney, President, Boardexpert.com
Manager; Board Effectiveness Consultant at Fullbrook Board Effectiveness, David & Sharon Johnston Centre for Corporate Governance Innovation, Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
Founder & Lecturer, Founder, Resonate Coaching; Lecturer, Stanford Graduate School of Business