|Event Date||Thu Aug 19 EDT (2 months ago)|
The Opportunity Zones initiative was an instant success in terms of fundraising due to its tax incentives, but after two years, we’re now seeing trends that indicate where investors want to see their money going in the future.
Join Chief Revenue Officer and Managing Director at JTC Americas, and other industry leaders talk about the state of the Opportunity Zone sector today, why increasing investment in operating businesses matters, and how funds can incorporate a diverse array of projects to satisfy their investors’ desire for greater impact. Two years in, what have we learned from the Opportunity Zones initiative?
Here’s a sneak preview of what we’ll be discussing that day:
• How the OZ industry has changed over the past two years.
• Why impact has become such an important metric for investors.
• Why operating businesses are critical for the sustained success of the OZ initiative.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Fund managers working in the impact space.
• Investors interested in expanding their portfolios.
• Anyone looking to invest in a Qualified Opportunity Zone.
Join Reid Thomas
Chief Revenue Officer and Managing Director, JTC Americas