Thu Feb 4 UTC (9 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Feb 4 3:00am - Thu Feb 4 12:00pm
The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Virtual Summit is a gathering of Diversity, Equity, Equality, Inclusion, Culture, Talent, and Human Resources practitioners, that will connect, benchmark, network, and focus on key strategies, practices, and ideas to create long-term, impactful, change during this unprecedented time in history. During these uncertain times, it’s important to create and maintain relationships with like-minded professionals, and the Diversity & Inclusion Virtual Summit fosters these relationships - all from the safety and comfort of our homes or offices.
Our Summit provides a specialized, strategically-built experience that features unparalleled keynote speaking sessions with thought-leading case studies, highly-interactive panel discussions, and a virtual experience that includes customized networking opportunities and real-time attendee insights.
We believe in creating a memorable, collaborative and effective experience focused on continuous improvement for Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion, and Talent Management executives.
Topics will include:
• Committing to Change: How to Turn Employee Insights into a Business Plan for Long-Lasting and Meaningful Change
• Power Language: Keeping Language up-to-date in the Workplace
• Leveling the Playing Field: Tried and True Equity and Inclusion Practices in the Workplace
• Finding and Hiring Talent That Aligns with Your Corporate Values and Leads to Future Business Success
• Measuring the Success of Your Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Initiatives
• The Real Impacts of Microaggressions in the Workplace and How to Address Them
• Examining Intersectionality to Uncover Gaps in Your DEI Practices
• A Blueprint for Your Immersive Environment: Fighting Fear and Inspiring Inclusivity
Who should attend?
The Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Virtual Summit is an exclusive event for Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Human Resources practitioners from Fortune 1000 and leading organizations across the world.
• CXO / Head / EVP / SVP / VP / Dir.
• Human Resources
• Learning & Development
• EEO & Civic Affairs
• Corporate & Social Responsibility
Vice President – Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Global Head of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Zimmer Biomet
Director, Office of Inclusion and Civil Rights, NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
VP, Diversity, Inclusion & Civic Affairs, Cigna
Director, Corporate Learning Solutions, American Management Association
Co-President, Practica Learning
CEO, Blue Ocean Brain
• American Management Association
• Practica Learning
• Blue Ocean Brain
• Corporate Learning Solutions