|Event Date||Thu Aug 5 EDT (11 months ago)|
In 2021, government health care plans will continue to grow, and there will be a need to adopt best practices for revenue assurance and reconciliation. The challenges that lie ahead for health insurance providers are increasing administrative costs, lack of data consistency, and complicated billing reconciliation.
In this webinar, we will focus on how to optimize billing reconciliation and better use data and process improvement methods to increase profits. This discussion will give you valuable insights for overcoming the challenges in Medicare plans, how to reduce the complexity of revenue assurance, and how to provide better member experiences through value-added services.
Key takeaways will include:
• Trends and challenges in the health care payer market for Medicare—increasing administrative costs, lack of data consistency, and complicated reconciliation
• The importance of star ratings around the member experience for Medicare Advantage plans
• What the future holds for revenue assurance with automated reconciliation and pricing for Government plans
Attendees will learn about:
• Why it’s important for health insurance providers to work closely with CMS
• Opportunities for growth and revenue assurance in Government plans
• How automated reconciliation and pricing will improve Medicare Advantage plans
• How to provide value-added services for a better member experience in health care
VP and Product Head for Revenue Management & Billing Oracle
Mary Kuypers Bloxom
Managing Director, Health Consulting Accenture
Chief Customer Success Officer, RIA Advisory