Thu Dec 2 GMT (in about 1 month)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Dec 2 2:30am - Thu Dec 2 7:45am
Why this matters
What You’ll Learn:
• Dublin’s CRE market activity, where the new deals are, who’s investing and where are the opportunities?
• Optimising your real estate - the key design, development and infrastructure strategies to truly offer tenants’ value in today’s market.
• What do tenants really want when it comes to ESG?
• What does re-entry to the work place look like for Dublin’s tech tenants?
• What kind of demand are we seeing from tech tenant’s expanding their footprint or relocating to Dublin?
• Given the growth of e-commerce and demanding trends from consumers, wanting products delivered more quickly, what are the challenges in warehouse and delivery infrastructure and how is the industry adapting to these?
• The key regeneration strategies currently being adopted in Dublin.
How You'll Do More Business: According to CBRE, the overall trajectory of the Irish commercial real estate market is positive, but there is disparity in performance between sectors. Gain exclusive insight into the sectors that are set to perform well, and with the ‘return to the office’ trend predicted to accelerate over the coming months, and the industrial & logistics sector is on course to have its strongest year on record in 2021. Hear directly from Dublin’s major CRE owners and developers as they outline their vision and strategies being implemented to deliver commercially sustainable real estate. Discover how to best position your company to take advantage of the forecasted opportunities.
Who Attends: A whole host of CRE specialists from investors, owners, developers, lenders, flex operators, property managers, occupiers, architects, engineers, planners, agents, advisors and more!
What Does Your Ticket Get You: In addition to hearing dynamic and unforgettable panels, this event will be a can’t-miss opportunity to meet and mingle with Dublin’s top CRE owners and developers!
Why You Should Attend: Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network, and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us. We're excited to be bringing the leading CRE players back together again in person. This is not an event to be missed!
Head of European Real Estate, Cain International
Head of Ireland, Kennedy Wilson
CEO, DPD Ireland
Co-Founder, SW3 Capital
Managing Director, Round Hill Capital
Regional Vice President, Salesforce Ireland
Development Director, Europa Capital
Vice President, Corporate Real Estate, Zalando
Asset Management, Ireland, M7 Real Estate
Manager, Commercial, International WELL Building Institute
• John Paul Construction
• International Well Building Institute