|Event Date||Wed Jan 19 EST (10 days ago)|
Fannie Mae’s DUS lending programs continue to grow and serve a substantial number of multifamily borrowers and tenants across the country. Join MBA education and the Asset Manager Roundtable for a timely conversation amongst asset management executives at various DUS lending shops.
• What are hot topics heading into 2022?
• Payment performance expectations as eviction moratoriums end?
• What are challenges and opportunities in DUS asset management area?
Who Should Attend:
• Senior, mid-level and junior servicing staff
• Asset managers, associates and analysts
• CREF members interested in DUS lending
Paula Williams Jackson
Managing Director, Wells Fargo
Senior Vice President and Chief Servicing Officer, Walker & Dunlop
Executive Vice President, Greystone
Senior Vice President and Head of Multifamily Asset Management, Capital One
Group Vice President, M & T Realty
Senior Vice President and Chief Asset Manager, Northmarq