|Event Date||Tue Sep 17 EDT - Wed Sep 18 EDT (about 2 years ago)|
AMA Conference Center
1601 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, USA
Who Will You Meet?
This conference has been pragmatically crafted to tackle the many complex tax issues that hedge funds face. You’ll learn alongside and expand your network of:
• Hedge Fund CFOs
• Tax Managers
• Tax Directors
Key Topics Will Include:
• Working Through Key Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Provisions That Significantly Affect Hedge Funds
• Qualified Opportunity Zones: New Tax Benefit for Investors and Managers?
• Carried Interest Update: The New Three-Year Holding Period Rule
• Footnote Disclosures Under the TCJA and Other New Disclosures
• What You Currently Need to Know About GILTI, BEAT and the Transition Tax
• Effectively Preparing Individual Tax Returns under the TCJA
E. George Teixeira
Partner, Kleinberg, Kaplan, Wolf, Cohen
Partner, Mayer Brown
Contributing Editor, Tax Analysts' Tax Notes
President, Twenty-First Securities Corp.
Miri Abrams Forster
Tax Principal, KPMG
Kat Saunders Gregor
Partner, Ropes & Gray