|Event Date||Tue Jan 26 EST - Thu Jan 28 EST (9 months ago)|
Gain strategic guidance for tackling the newest, highest stakes challenges affecting litigation and claims outcomes.
ACI’s EPLI conference returns in an interactive, virtual conference room! This yearly conference is the one-stop, must-attend meeting place for outside practitioners, in-house counsel and insurance executives to discuss the newest, most effective defense strategies, and emerging trends.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s new and exciting for 2021:
• Employers and Outside Counsel Discuss what to Flag Now before It’s too Late: Revisiting Your Post-Election, 2021 Risk Management Strategy and the Path Forward
• Race, Gender and LGBTQ Discrimination Claims in Practice: Expert Practitioners Discuss New, Evolving and Surprising Trends, Developments and Risk Factors
• Political Speech in the Workplace: What New, Evolving Legal Trends and EPLI Coverage Mean for Employers Moving Forward
• EPLI, Wage & Hour Claims and PAGA Actions: Answering the Big, High Stakes Questions Coming Across Your Desk-and the Finer Points of Crafting Your Defense
• Cyber Security, IP and Proprietary Risks and their Interplay with Remote Work and Employee Monitoring
• Uptick in Sexual Harassment Claims: Practitioners Discuss the Finer Points of Investigations, Rising Settlements, Employee Training and What Is on the Horizon for 2021
• Pay Equity Claims: New, Evolving Trends Affecting Claims, Defense Strategies and Wage Disparities
• Restrictive Covenants & Other Types of Subjects Are Still Important as a Result of Working from Home: The Newest Grey Areas of Non-Competes and Enforceability – Have The Goalposts Moved again?
Partner, Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, LLP
Darrell S. Gay
Partner, Arent Fox
Jonathan Kurens, Esq.
Senior Vice President, Marsh USA Inc.
Dove A. E. Burns
Partner, Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP
Charlotte A. Burrows
Commissioner, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Stacey A. Campbell
Shareholder, Campbell Litigation, P.C.
Head of Global Talent Supply and Diversity and Inclusion, John Deere
Kenneth P. Carlson, Jr.
Partner, Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete, LLP
Raymond Cashman, Esq., CPCU
Director, Management Liability and Specialty Claims, Nationwide
Joseph J. Centeno
Shareholder, Co-Chair, Labor, Employment, Benefits & Immigration Section, Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney
Associate General Counsel, News Corp, Dow Jones & Company
Director & Associate General Counsel. Employment, Instacart
Partner, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
Louis P. DiLorenzo
Member, Bond, Schoeneck & King Attorneys
General Counsel, ARC Excess & Surplus, LLC
Keisha-Ann G. Gray
John W. Hamlin, Esq.
Chief Counsel, Employment, Benefits and Governance, Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Partner, HomansPeck, LLC
Vice President, Labour & Employment/Plant Support, Toyota
Director, Chief Diversity Officer, Reed Smith LLP
Barbara L. Johnson, Esq.
Founder, BLJohnsonLaw PLLC
Jonathan Kurens, Esq.
Senior Vice President, Marsh USA Inc
Gary T. Lafayette
Partner, Lafayette & Kumagai LLP
Laura R. Lapidus, Esq.
Risk Control Director, Management Liability and Financial Institutions, CNA
Chris Lavelle, CPCU, RPLU
Second Vice President/EPL National Practice Leader, USLI
Joseph J. Lazzarotti
Principal, Jackson Lewis P.C
Angela J. Lee
Associate Director – Claims Advocate, FINEX Claims & Legal Group
Phillip R. Maltin
Litigation Partner and Chair of the Commercial & Employment Risk Control Department, Raines Feldman LLP
Michele C. Meyer-Shipp
Chief People & Culture Officer, Major League Baseball
Rondiene Novitz, Esq.
Managing Partner, Cruser, Mitchell, Novitz, Sanchez, Gaston & Zimet, LLP
Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Teri E. Robins, JD, MBA
Owner, TR Law Offices LLC
Andrew W. Russell
Partner, Fox Rothschild LLP
Global Head of Culture & Inclusion, Wayfair
Molly T. Senger
Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
EVP, Chief People & Inclusion Officer, National Basketball Association
Shareholder, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC
Philip I. Weis
Director & Senior Employment Counsel, Boehringer Ingelheim USA Corporation
2nd Vice President, Employment Practices Liability Product Manager, Travelers
Attorney, Elarbee, Thompson, Sapp & Wilson LLP
Scott J. Witlin
Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
Vice President, Employment, NBC Universal
• Gordon & Rees