|Event Date||Tue Apr 27 EDT - Thu Apr 29 EDT (6 months ago)|
Historical data is dead. While global corporate enterprises are restructuring their balance sheets to accommodate for the value of data, organizations need real-time data which must be democratized throughout the enterprise. Data acquisition, governance, visualization, and virtualization along with advanced analytics and AI putting 'math on top of data' all make that goal possible.
AI & Data Democratization Live showcases lessons learned from those who are accomplishing the goal.
Key Topics Include:
• Orchestrating True Enterprise Business Intelligence
• Data Insights from Predictive, Prescriptive Analytics
• Data Enrichment for the Soul of Your Enterprise
• Attaining Checks & Balances Data Governance
• Diving in on Data Mining
• Capturing Data Virtualization
• Optimizing Your Enterprise Data Platform
• Plus more!
Global Head of AI and Digital Risk Analytics, BNP Paribas
Head of Data Strategy & Analytics, ME Bank
Chief Data & Analytics Officer, University of New South Wales
Senior Data Consultant, Continental
Global Head - Data Governance, The Coca-Cola Company
• Architecture & Governance Magazine