Thu Feb 20 CST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Feb 20 9:00am - Thu Feb 20 6:00pm
Donald E Stephens Convention Center
5555 N River Rd, Rosemont, IL 60018, USA
In today’s highly regulatory environment it is essential that you have a clear understanding of risk across the enterprise. A risk management framework can bring visibility to key business and compliance risks and enable a company to make decisions on where to prioritize its limited resources. It is through a risk management framework that real value to the business can be achieved.
With all of these challenges, how do you make this happen?
In this one day conference, attendees will be provided with examples of approaches to managing information and compliance risk through a risk management framework.
What You Will Learn?
In this one day conference attendees will learn:
• 2020 and Beyond: Security and Risk Management Trends
• 2020 Surviving & Thriving in The Year of Privacy
• Establishing Duty of Care and Reasonable Security that encompasses regulatory compliance, business objectives, and social responsibility.
• Streamlining Compliance: Effectively Incorporating Customer and Vendor Perspectives to Drive Efficiencies and Build Trust
• How CISOs are Building Successful Cyber Security Teams (CISO Panel Discussion)
• How to Ensure Your Suppliers are Meeting Your Security Requirements
• Cybersecurity KPIs: How to Tell a Story
• A Security Framework for Cloud Computing
• Managing Security Risk at the Speed of Business (CISO Panel Discussion)
First Senior Fellow, DivIHN Cybersecurity Center of Excellence
Managing Director, Third Party Attestation, BDO
Information Systems Assurance Partner, BDO
Vice President for Product and Services Cybersecurity, Motorola Solutions and other executives from IT departments
Senior Manager, Network & Security, US Cellular