|Event Date||Wed Sep 15 EDT - Thu Sep 16 EDT (10 months ago)|
ESG investments have gained traction over the last few years, reaching $21 billion in the first half of 2020, versus $8 billion in 2018. Meanwhile, wall street and investors globally are seeking to positively shape their investment policy, further increasing the need for a global cross-asset ESG index suite.
Bloomberg experts will discuss key ESG indices critical to those in the government and policy space, including:
• The Bloomberg SASB ESG index family.
• New fixed-income carbon data and developments to come.
• A practical review of estimating GHG emissions, looking towards a commodity ESG index.
• Taxonomy for an environmental cross-asset solution.
• Insights on ESG index performance versus traditional funds.
Index Product Manager, BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX