Tue Jul 27 CEST (11 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Jul 27 9:00am - Tue Jul 27 9:45am
The island of Guernsey is a leading global finance centre with a respected reputation. Guernsey has more than 50 years’ experience in providing specialist wealth management services. Guernsey is a secure and stable jurisdiction of substance.
Guernsey is a global funds specialist and a leader in private equity and alternatives, and Europe’s leading centre for captive insurance.
In recent years, the island has assumed the position as a leader in the sustainable finance space, having developed the world’s first regulated green fund regime in 2018. Guernsey is a founding member of the UN’s Finance Centres for Sustainability, its regulator, the GFSC is a member of The Network for Greening the Financial System and the island’s stock exchange, The International Stock Exchange (TISE), has a dedicated sustainable market segment.
Guernsey Finance is a joint industry and government initiative established to promote Guernsey's financial services sector internationally, under the brand WE ARE GUERNSEY.
In this webinar, Rupert Pleasant, CEO of Guernsey Finance, will discuss Guernsey’s place and role in the world, covering:
• Guernsey’s political and economic stability in its capacity as a Crown Dependency of the UK;
• The island as a leading centre of economic substance;
• Guernsey as a bridge for global investment between the world’s major economies;
• Various financial services offerings;
• And Guernsey’s leadership in the development of green and sustainable finance.
Chief Executive Officer, Guernsey Finance
Director & Head of Indices, Z/Yen Group
• We are Guernsey