|Event Date||Wed Oct 20 EDT (8 months ago)|
As controllers and their finance teams navigate the last months of 2021, their top priorities continue to focus on preparing essential budgets, overseeing financial reporting, and managing all accounting processes.
Controllers are also tasked with implementing new digital initiatives to support business priorities and enhance the overall capabilities of the finance function. Such initiatives include launching advanced data analytics tools and technologies, deploying AI to automate reporting, and upskilling employees with new digital skills.
Join this Argyle Digital Financial Controller Forum to discover the areas in which controllers can evaluate their efforts and emphasize the value they provide to their business.
Topics of discussion will include:
• The shifting role of the controller from tactical record-keeper processes to company-wide strategic initiatives
• Evolving the relationship between controllers and CFOs
• Deploying new technologies to automate manual processes
• Reporting metrics and measuring value drivers of the enterprise
• Implementing upskilling initiatives to further develop finance talent
• Continuing finance transformation efforts to increase efficiency
Brenna Albert, CPA
Executive Vice President & Corporate Controller, Cresco Labs
Head Of Finance & Controller- Tulsa Division, Whirlpool Corporation
Vice President, Financials Products And Go To Market, Workday
Former Financial Controller - Store Business Unit, Gordon Food Service
Vice President, Business Performance Controlling, Siemens Healthcare
Manager Of Solution Engineering, Workiva
Vice President Of Financial Operations, Dialysis Care Center
Vice President, Solutions, Workiva
Chief Financial Officer, McCrossin
Regional Chief Financial Officer, Arthur J. Gallagher
THOUGHT LEADERSHIP PARTNER:
• UI Path