|Event Date||Tue Jul 20 EDT (6 months ago)|
Traditional retirement or no?
Many people still choose to have a traditional retirement. Many others choose financial independence to better suit what they want from life at that time. Whether that happens in their mid-life or later in life, the conversations with your clients will be rich in design and complexity.
Join two experienced financial planners as they share insights about how to counsel clients who are contemplating life 2.0.
• Financial independence.
• Retirement planning.
• Cash flow planning.
• Charitable planning.
• Estate planning.
• Life planning.
• Recognize how retirement has evolved and how to practically plan.
• Determine what tools can help clients think about their overall financial life including goals, interests, estate strategies, cash flow management and other relevant factors.
• Identify practical considerations for taping retirement plans, taxable accounts and other types of assets.
• Determine what can go wrong and how we can help manage those situations.
• Identify the family members who are on the journey with your clients.
• Recognize how the spirit of giving enters the equation.
Who Will Benefit;
• Accountants and finance professionals.
• Personal financial planners.
• Tax professionals.
Founder, Lucent Wealth Planning