|Event Date||Wed Apr 6 EDT (about 2 months ago)|
Assessing creditworthiness of a borrower is about information. This course will focus on the critical issues arising through preparation of financial statements by the borrower, the role of accountants, the calculation of key ratios, and the use of financial statements in the credit decision process.
• Review accounting principles and financial statement construction
• Discuss necessary reclassification of income on financial statements
• Introduce the Financial Analysis Process
• Review key financial ratios used to assess borrower performance
• Engage in practical application for your community bank.
Stevens Risk Management, LLC managers/managing members.