|Event Date||Wed Sep 29 EDT - Thu Sep 30 EDT (18 days ago)|
Real-Time Payments or Faster Payments have arrived and is surely driving one of the most significant transformation in the payments sector. Where as the end user (customers) have benefited from paying for goods and receiving them faster, merchants now have the certainty to be paid as soon as they release their goods and services, enhance their cash flow management, reduce fraud activity and provide incremental value to their customers.
Regulators and central authorities are playing a crucial role to modernize the age old legacy payments infrastructure, promote digitization of the economy, through Real-Time Payments but also with FedNow (expected to be launched in 2023) payments could finally become ubiquitous in the US.
Kinfos Events is proud to organise the 4th annual RTP Summit with an extended theme on Cybersecurity this year. We welcome you to come and join us here to engage at this ‘one of a kind’ event to obtain latest insights, connect with industry peers as well as to strongly position your brand across key-stakeholders.
This event provides a perfect platform to obtain updates on how real-time payments are transforming the US banking landscape, Request to Pay, Cybersecurity and fighting Payments Risks global, common challenges, implementation strategies, use cases, lessons and much more.
• Know the current state of play in real-time payments in the USA
• Gain in-depth guidance from expert speakers on fine-tuning your real time payments journey and the industry best practices.
• Gather practical perspectives from many real-world use-cases shared by the market’s top players, including early adopters and leaders from across the region.
• What have been the main challenges in meeting the Regulatory Technical Standards？
• Cross-border payment of anti-money laundering challenges and countermeasures.
• Know what are the Shortcomings of Typical Approaches to Cybersecurity Risk Management for faster payments.
• Is there a growing momentum in RTP post pandemic?
• Digital Overlay Services are Unlocking the Value of Real-Time Payments
• Why more than just speed, what opportunities instant payments offer for banks?
• The Shortcomings of Typical Approaches to Cybersecurity Risk Management
VP, Industry Relations Outreach & Engagement
Payment Industry Specialist, Be Shaping The Future
Executive Vice President,Director of Consumer Banking & Enterprise Innovation, Extraco Banks
Product Segment Head/SVP, Payment Products, People's United Bank
Head, Policy and Regulatory Affairs, CrossRiver
Vice President, Real-Time Payments
Product Segment Head/SVP - Payment Products, People's United Bank
SVP, Head of Commercial Payments Products, Fifth Third Banlk
Director, Connected Banking, Bank America
Cross-Border Payments and FX Product Management Head, WF
SVP, Head of Global Payments, East West Bank
VP, Faster Payments, City National Bank
CISO, City National Bank
ISO 20022 Lead, City National Bank
Managing Director, Global Head Digital Channels, Citi
EVP, Head of Global Payments & Deposits, Umpua Bank
EVP, Head of Global Payments & Deposits, The Clearing House
Lead Data Scientist - Fraud & AML, Bradesco
Chief Security Officer, Silicon Valley Bank
Senior Director, Real Time Payments Digital Integration, RBC
VP, Industry Relations Outreach & Engagement, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
Head, AI Research, J. P. Morgan
• FinTech Australia
• Smart Insights
• Global Risk Community
• Payments Cards & Mobile
• Financial IT