Tue Mar 31 AEDT (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Mar 31 3:00am - Tue Mar 31 5:00am
Centrelink - Camden Service Centre
16-22 Murray Street Camden NSW 2570
The Financial Information Service helps you make informed decisions about your finances.
With this information, you will be better able to:
• increase your confidence with financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation
• understand your own financial affairs and options
• understand financial planners and how to use their advice
• how to use credit sensibly
• save and plan for the future through investing
• plan for your retirement
• understand what happens when you move into aged care.
We can explain:
• the risk of certain financial products
• the roles of financial professionals
• the benefit of reducing debt
• how you can increase your overall retirement income.
• investing in the property market
• different types of property and their features
• financing options and rates of return
• taxation and property investment