|Event Date||Wed Feb 24 EST (8 months ago)|
What You’ll Learn?
• Why is Fort Lauderdale a major draw for CRE investment and what major projects are in the pipeline for 2021?
• Developers have been cautious about hospitality developments given the effect of the pandemic on the industry. How can the sector rebound?
• How important are COVID free building elements when considering new CRE developments?
• Which asset classes are the "safest" right now in Fort Lauderdale?
How You’ll Do More Business?
Get expert analysis on the future of office and hospitality, two major sectors that have been hit hard economically. Learn how the area’s most prominent developers are adjusting and adapting to the new normal. Join us for a deep dive into the next wave of Fort Lauderdale commercial real estate trends and developments.
Architects, brokers, developers, property managers, lawyers and general contractors
What Does Your Ticket Get You?
Digital summit tickets include 2 panels of content and access to 3 virtual networking opportunities including direct messaging with other attendees, the ability to request and host video meetings and 3-minute video-enabled speed networking to make deals happen. Unable to attend live? No worries, you will be able to access recordings of all panels for 30 days after the summit.
President & CEO, Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance
Mayor, Fort Lauderdale
Adam J. Tiktin
President/Broker, Tiktin Real Estate Investment Services
Patrick Erin Murphy
EVP, Coastal Construction
President & CEO, Fort Lauderdale Downtown Development Authority
Co-Managing Partner, Gold Krown Investments
Principal, The Estate Companies
CEO, Merrimac Ventures
Founder, Fat Village
Founder, Cymbal Development
Jean Francois Roy
Founder & President, Ocean Land Investments
Vice President, EDENS
• Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance
• Tiktin Real Estate Investment Services
• La Cuisine Appliances
• Fort Lauderdale Downtown Development Authority
• Coastal Construction Group
• Blueair, Inc.