|Event Date||Thu Oct 28 EDT (in 3 months)|
Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) continues to grow in importance and is a critical function within finance. FP&A and finance professionals are tasked with collecting and analyzing data to make effective predictions for the future success of their organization.
As global markets continue to evolve and change, FP&A teams must remain prepared for potential challenges. Core drivers that will significantly shape FP&A in the remainder of this year, and in the new year, include digital transformation to automate processes, improved scenario planning capabilities, and increased agility through self-service tools.
As the FP&A function evolves, more data is collected than ever before, allowing for better insights into forecasting, budgeting, and performance management. So, what lays ahead for FP&A professionals and their finance teams?
Join this Argyle Digital: FP&A Leadership Forum which will address:
• Implementing digital transformation initiatives
• Automating simple processes to alleviate workloads
• Strengthening predictive analytics and scenario planning
• Utilizing self-service tools to streamline processes
• Forecasting, planning, and budgeting for future growth
• Remaining agile and preparing for unforeseen challenges
Chief Financial Officer, Marrone Bio Innovations
Chief Financial Officer, Rethink Food NYC
Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Commercial & Technology IHG
Chief Financial Officer and Head of Strategy, REZY360 Inc.
Chief Financial Officer, Ascentria Care Alliance