Thu Feb 10 UTC (in 16 days)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Feb 9 7:00pm - Wed Feb 9 7:00pm
Regulated companies are also increasingly integrating cloud services into their IT systems, which is changing the classic IT outsourcing process. In the past, IT managers at financial institutions - together with their managed service providers - managed to set up clear processes for the outsourcing project. However, due to the numerous possibilities in the public cloud, future outsourcing will be more diverse and complex - not least due to the regulatory provisions set by the BaFin and other supervisory authorities.
In the webinar, matrix technology GmbH gives your institute a holistic view of the use of modern, managed IT services: For financial companies that want to create the basis for successful organizational and business development with cloud solutions, but at the same time have to maintain high security standards.
Find out in our webinar ...
• how the use of public cloud services will change future IT tenders.
• which cloud sourcing options you should know in the context of your outsourcing / outsourcing.
• how the IT services of classic IT outsourcing are supplemented by cloud services.
• which regulatory peculiarities arise when drafting cloud services contracts.
• how the subject of data protection in the public cloud can be implemented in a legally and regulatory-compliant manner.
Register now and start thinking about the cloud today and making your IT infrastructure fit for the future.
Managing Director, BANKIGNCLUB GmbH
Managing partner, matrix technology GmbH
Head of Business Development, matrix technology GmbH
• matrix Technology