Tue Sep 28 BST (9 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Sep 28 10:00am - Tue Sep 28 12:00pm
An Environmental Finance and Urgentem Webinar.
• How are financial institutions identifying and managing climate risk from a credit and investment risk perspective?
• How are financial institutions approaching climate stress and scenario testing of portfolios?
• How are data challenges being resolved? Which analytical tools and models can help?
• How are different time horizons, asset classes and climate events identified and applied to various datasets?
• What does such analysis tell us about transition risk?
• A review of the ECB’s stress testing results: what lessons have been learned and what does this mean for other financial institutions?
• A review of Blue Bay AM's climate risk integration: how does that differ for fixed income portfolios?
• How has Urgentem's transparent and science-aligned data and analytics enabled climate risk management?
Head of Division, Stress Test Modelling Division, European Central Bank
Head of ESG Investment, BlueBay Asset Management
Editor, Environmental Finance